One Way

Saturday, March 28, 2009

thinking...

Hmm... been thinking through quite a lot recently... I think i have gotten over more or less the fact that i am now in JC. The period when i am doubting my abilities and really thinking of quiting.. The feeling is terrible... However, my attitude to this JC remains the same i guess... Esp the "MZD"(If you know what i am talking about)

Haha.... im doing what ppl is doing man... oh gosh.. but oh well....

Really want to bug hard. I have told myself ler. I have come here not to regret. But i have come here to give my best. I don't care what the results will be but is just to give my best. i am more or less ready for the worst come to worst situation i guess. But i reall do not hope for that to happen. I really want to excel. For christ sake and for my future sake.

Well... just want to thank God for the people around me. ESP 09S05. I really think i am in a wonderful class. Great friends and great people around. i am sooo happy.... Caregroup too.... They are very very nice people. But i really want to do well. God... i don'nt know for bad for good purpose.. But God.... really.....

It is very stressful in JC. It is not like my slack times in JSS ler... Joining supposed a slacker CCa Library isn't as free as i think. start of CCA already have stuffs to do.. but Oh well... God. please really bless me.... Send me to where u deem best for me. I know your plan for me, for my future is perfect. Let you plan take over my life. I know this decision i have made to come JC, is part of your plan. as you still let me in, Despite of my lousy results etc.

God... really, i need much of your power and strength. Sustain me on in this race. It is tough but i want to do it. I really want to give my very best for you.

Jiayou BooniE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~