One Way

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Excited!

Haha.... Pretty excited recently over a few stuffs. Firstly O levels is nearing. haha.... Disclaimer, I AM NOT A FREAKO! Just that O Levels means that next year will be a restart for me. Whether how my o levels fair, whether i get to my aim, or get to poly, etc etc, i am so excited for what God has instored for me next year.

Annnndddd, I have some plans up my sleeve, like discipleship plans and some other etc etc. hahaha.... Such an exciting Q4 2008 coming up. I really don't want to waste my time. Wanna give my best for God!! ANY WAY!! I got a new pair of specs! So excited.. Heeeee.... I loved it!!!!

So God. pls lead me through alrites!!!

Jiayou to all for O levels / A Levels / N Level / End Of Year Exam. Give your best for it alrights? Whether you are God's Child or not, i believe God will truely bless those who are diligent! --> Apply wisdom plus work hard!!!

And for the CHILDREN OF GOD! Don't be complacent! Exams is not equals to no need to serve God. NO! You got to go all out for God! Who says exams cannot serve God? Who says exams then people no need God, only need BOOK!((hAHA... Goshh.... Den i am their God liao. since everyone calls me Book.. HAHA)) NO! THEY NEED GOD EVEN MORE! JIA YOU TO ALL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~