One Way

Monday, September 17, 2007

O.O

Hey..

It is quite some times i had accepted Christ ler bah. A lot of things that had happened to me on my life. I guess it is time to have a little review bahh

Since i accepted christ 10 months ago, the ride had not been easy. The life i had is like a roller coster ride. At times it just get too exciting for me, gets weary for me. A lot of bumbs and sharp corners i have to face. Where i have to make sudden decision or a sudden turning of life for me.

Frankly speaking, it is not easy at all. To be willing to put down that heavy meaningless school bag, and to take a ride on the roller coster with Jesus. The root of all difficulty is lack of faith. To be able to trust the roller coster ride God created for me (The perfect plan of life) and to believe that the person sitting beside me(Jesus) will never let go of my hands.

Through the experiences with God, i had learnt things i had never learnt before, experience things i had never experience before, seen things i had never seen before.

Had a lot of things i had to learn in the hard way. With area of my life, God will test me and to make me grow. Different ordeals happened in my life that test me mentally and drained me dry. The temptation i had to go through is unbelieveable for me, were stuffs i had never experienced before, but through all these, God never leaved me, Jesus never forsaked me. At times i did fall and give up on God, but he never gave up on me.

One thing i really want to improve myself is in terms of the friendship between my sheeps. It is a big obstacle to my people bah. Although my role is to lead people to God, not to me, but without a strong friendship being built, how can we stand? Fellowshipping is NOT just a relationship between 2 person PLUS God, it is a relationship where it is 2 person TOWARDS God! No matter how different i am to my sheep, God put us together as shepherd and sheep for a reason to fulfill. For both me and them to learn something from God!
Hope this may not only apply to me as well, but to all others! How can you lead when you do not even know the people you are leading?

I really pray that Jurong Sec will come to a past and please please please, for CG08 to be completed in Jurong sec! GOD! Let me see it come to past, let it not be the next generation, let it be OUR GENERATION! For without you God, nothing is possible, but with you God, the possibility is limitless!

To all others, Jiayou jia you! Let us all pray for all the secondary schools in singapore that CG08 will come to past and that God's promise will be fulfilled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~