One Way

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

o.O

Think recently i have been up quite strange bahh.... Have Mood swings de... Satan working on me. Hai... This cannot be.

God please help me! Help Me, Help Me and HELPPP ME!!

Yeh yeh... Exams coming ler.... alrites... Im not been mugging.. (Woops) But i have been keep up a busy schedule of skl, ministry and studies. Yeh yeh.. not mugging as in not burning midnight oil. Can't afford to bah. I cant fall sick at this moment. Yeh yeh.. So i did my best out of the time i have in the day. But i think my mugging days are closing in ler... Im really gonna get Mugging O.O..

Bossini had a makeover! ITS GREEN!! SOOOO NICE!! Hhaha... yeh yeh... these some discount of clothes. Think gona get there and get some clothes soon. Though their clothes not really my style. Yeh. But i guess i gonna make do with some polo tees bah.. Yeh yeh.. Im back with my polo tees ler... My other tees all cannot make it ler, only my polo tee still faithful, stayed in my cabinet for over a year ler, but still presentable HaHa..

Yeh yeh... and did i tell you guys? I got my new specs yestaday. Not gonna wear it till saturday. Yeh yeh. I love it loads! ^^

Haha..

Yeh yeh.... Gonna go keep up with my schedule ler... haha... Please help me GOD!! No more stress man.... white hair popping up again.. Haiz... so sad.. zzz THIS CANNOT BE! WHITE HAIR BE GONE! MUAHAHA -- Woops. Sorry for my randomness... Yeh yeh... Gosh... im like planning my holidays oredi ler... zzz.. cannot cannot.. Haha... Stop thinking about hols... EXAMS EXAMS!! hEEE.. Okies...

Shall blog till here, till then ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~