One Way

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Shoes =D

Yoyo!!

Sorry for not blogging for friday and yestaday.. shall make them up bah..

Haha...

Friday
Wasnt much for me today. Morning Emaths do do do.. Mr Ng come to me again.. this time happen that weijian sit beside me. so he tell us, "Im not worried for the rest, but the two of you.."

Haha.. Not dat we were doing really bad, but moderately bad. But i guess we are the one who is actually concerned about our results bah. I still must thank him. Though he dint teach so well, but i start to enjoy maths when he teach. Hesh cracks really lame jokes and so on. At first when i under him, i almost gave it up, but i realised, hey... not too bad bah maths... haha...

Den ye... after recess physics revision. NEVER BRING TBK! Diee... I ran to the class beside and borrowed a tbk.. Thank God... Tqtq to the guy who lent me the book XDXD..

Den after skl went jp libary to study with Eugene.. supposed to be a make up cg, but yeh.. only me and eugene... Den quansheng turned up, so had a little make up cg for him cum shepherding.. Haha..

Den yeh.... sat.. QS last min cant come.. so went with eugene only to svc...
SVC was good. Haha.. as usual... Den after svc had interview O.O for info counter.. shall wait for results bah.. HAHA.. Had some games afterwards... Disgusting game of money, where we throw banana instead.. O.O The real monkey! But waste of food sia.... gosh... the banana looks nice BEFORE we started throwing... XDXD

Den went home.. Haha..

TODAY!
Haha.. actually nth much..

Morning slack a bit.. den went to queensway bought shoes.. WAH.. Thank God for my Father for blessing me some money.. Or else gonna go broke buying the shoes.. or i have to go bare footed tmr to skl.. HAHA..

Den my dad treated our family to dinner... Haha.. Really Thank God for my father..

Since my father is the main star tonite. Lemme talk a bit more about him.

Yeh yeh.. PPL shuld have noticed. I speak very little abt my father.. nt because he not dere or what. But just dat i guess i have too little to say abt him ler.. Except dat vaguely when im young, i rmb my dad chasing me with a batminton racket.. HAHA...

He is a great father i must say. He dint really scold me much actually. Hesh the only one in the family dat respected me for my choices, respected me for being a teenager(a young adult). Hesh the type dat gives support behinds you, nag when u not doing so well, but he never really scold me ler... Welll nothing for him to scold anyway, cse he not the type dat ot happy come home shoot at ppl ler...

Hesh a not bad cook at home actually. When hesh free, he would usually cook for the family but my 2nd sister never appreciated it. Although he dont cook much of a variety, but hesh good at his usual dishes, haha.. I love his potatoes... HAHA..

I really Thank God for my father and i pray dat one day he would come and know christ too THANK YOU!

These are the shoes i bought for today.. I really loved them man..... Best shoes i ever gotten for myself.. XDXD

School shoes dat i bought at BATA shop at JP... saw dat its not bad.. so i got it... Haha... went for a cheap shoe instead.. But usually this can last me for 1YEAR haha.. So not bad...


Adidas shoe dat i bought at queensway at $69 dollars.... Not bad srh.. other shops i saw at $99-$118 and when i ask for discount only reduce by 10 -15 dollars... den this shop.. ori price is $99 dollars, ask for discount, the guy straight away say, " Got got... $69 dollars for you" Haha.. Not bad.. so i got it.. Haha... LOVE THIS SHOE XDXD.. hehe..


Thank God for all these! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~