One Way

Saturday, September 1, 2007

All Day



All Day

Verse 1:
I don't care what they say about me
It's all right, all right
I don't care they think about me
It's all right, they'll get it one day

Pre-Chorus
I love you, I'll follow you
You are my, my life
I will read my Bible and pray
I will follow you all day

Verse 2:
I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way

Pre-Chorus

Chorus:
All Day
All Day now
All Day
I'll follow You

Verse 1

Pre-Chorus

Chorus

Bridge:
Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends that don't know you
I pray that you would save them too
-----------------------

This song really spoke to me this week. As i was praise and worshipping for my qt, i heard this last part of the song, the bridge which i bolden. Hey. I mean i maybe i have been concentrating a lot on readying the word, praying for group to grow, praying for group's people. I neglected my friends. Although i did pray for some of them, but i neglected most of them. A lot of my classmates i do know they cant accept the truth, but really, i wanna pray for them. Even for people im not veyr good terms with. A lot people i think is just that they cant accept the love of God, but i really pray for them that Jesus who saved me will same them too!

And of course to my family too, really. Jesus been really Good to me. So this is it, if i dont pray for them, who will? Really.. Thank You God!!

Yeh yeh.. todays service was really great. the worship during altar call made me super high. i mean i was very high too usual but God dropped some words into me that made me touched. Thank You God for your love in my life. That you for placing such great people in my life. For giving such a great vision and goal that my life is not meaningless and useless anymore. Im making an impact to this world and bring glory to your name!

I do pray that all of the things that are happening now ill finally come to pass. ^^ Thank God for all of you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~