One Way

Thursday, August 30, 2007

TMR Teachers Day!!!

Although i guess my teachers wnt be reading my blog (Infact not much ppl from my skl know about this blog) XD But still must write a tribute to my teachers...

Thank You Ms Tang. Thank you for your encouragement and your words to me during AGM. You are really a great teacher and everyone agrees. You may seemed to be pretty fierce but without fail, every single class you taught, enjoyed you. You demand respect from us yet you can make us laugh and enjoy you as a great teacher, your coconuts love you a lot as our teacher and our coconut tree ^^ Thank You!!

Thank You Ms Ong. Whenever u see me, you would as about me without fail. Will always notice if sth's wrong with me and always try to find out how have i been. Your encouragement really deeply appreciate you as out teacher in-charge of student council. Thank You!

Thank You Mr Ng. Although i did not appreciate you as much as now when u just took out 3-4 emaths, but i realised you are really a great teacher who puts in effords in your teaching. Your encouragement to me helped me greatly and i really appreciate you as my teacher! Thank You so much Mr Ng^^

Thank You Ms Merduati. Although its been long i have seen you but you are really a teacher that impacted me greatly in my primary school life. My life was changed by you and thank you so much for being such a great teacher to us. Although you were not the form teacher of 5B and 5B, without fail, you always took us as your form class. Thank You so much ^^

Thank You Ms Chee. You had been a very itneresting and caring teacher. You were one of the teachers i looked up to in my primary school days. Years had passed but you were still as caring towards your students as usual! Thank You So much!!!

Yeh yeh... Thats all so far bahh.... Not meaning that i gonna miss out other teachers but there are really too much for me to say ler so im missing out some. Thank you all teachers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~