One Way

Friday, August 17, 2007

Maths? Haiz...

Whats wrong with me man...

Haiz.... E maths test today... I am really really sad lor... I really really did my best ler... But what is wrong? Why do i have so much stuggles with my maths... Why cant i just understand it lyk my sciences....

Truthfully... Really depressed. When Mr Ng speak to me abt my maths, i acted lyk its ok lyk dat.... But truthfully, i am very very sad. What is wrong with me man? Well... The efford is there but i just cant reap the expected fruits. Know a lot ppl been trying to give me a lot of advises, thanks a lot. But....

Before i take the test, i even took a last review, everything seems ok. I understood the concepts, But when i saw the qns, my mind was is a total confusion. Sine law, cosine law, quadrant concept, area of triangle formula, all sorts of stupid formulas popped up and i duno how to apply them. Haiz....

I really really hate myself for this. Maths i cant even handle, how can i get into the course i want in JC, POLY or even UNI?! Haiz.... How can i pursue my career dreams? Haiz... Whats on with me man.

Been stressed about a lot other stuffs as well... A LOT! Haiz.... Really.... I really duno what to do. Been trying my best to see what God is trying to tell me though all these. Is it for me to drop A Maths? To see what other potential i have that i can possibly pursue? To rely on him even more than now? But i really dont know. Haiz... All seems right, all seems wrong. What is it God you are trying to tell me? Speak to me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~