One Way

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tiring Life

Yo.

Yestaday been to watch Harry potter with gene after service at jurong point. Its really nice. But i must still say, book is better. Haha..

My life since i converted had really been changed loads. Sinced i came. I very fast from New-b become retained member liao. Haha... shuld have been more naughty. Haha... JKJK. From there. Slowly i was given 2 Sheeps after restructuring and i came under Kai En and Aaron went ahead to JC grp. The start of my testings. I really endured a lot and truely grown in this period. Less stress, more leadership. Though i still made little mistakes here and there, but God forgives me all of those ^^ And i learnt things i couldnt learn from school or at home. Its really qualities i could never shake of.

I think one quality im borned with enabling me to learn a lot is that i am willing to submit to authorities. Its almost impossible for me to go against a group leader. And another is i am willing to stand up sometimes when no one is willing. But i have other holes here and there dat is needed to be filled up bah

One of my main weakness is that i am very negative. I tend to see things in a negative perspective. But Thank God, my life is changed forever! God blessed me with my sheperds (Aaron and Kai en) who is always willing to lend a listening ear to me and God had blessed me with a great friend Eugene whose laughter and jokes always lighten up my dAY ^^ (Although irritating at times heezz) And i tend to think a lot. Which is good at times and bad at others(esp when im getting negative)

And juz after the camp. Another Mini restructuring came and i had to lead a pioneering Group. Thank God that Eugene is with me. Im encouraged by him though at times he need someone to push him a little bit to get things done.

Maybe of my commitments in skl, i had to do quite a lot stuffs in skl as well and at times its hard to balance with Ministry. A lot of teachers always tells us time management. time management. Time management is bascially abt sacrificing. And it means i ahve to give up a lot of things. But now Thank God learnt a lot more abt sacrificing ler. One thing very important is, Do things that you thing God will Do in ur perspective. and do not worry!

1 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweights them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, and what is unseen is eternal.

I really love this verse A LOT! Do not worry!

Heee.....

And i now finally found a meaning to my life and my life's forever CHANGED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~