One Way

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

KaiEn's shepherding.

Yo.

Hai. Realised that recently i had became a very very good actor. An actor who hides his emotions. Its not that im not myself, but i have simply changed to hide my emotions. I guess u really need to know me really really well then u will see the something wrong in me bah. Haiz. In my heart, i do feel tired and weary. I really feel that its really time for me to rest ler. To sit down and to really evaluate myself and my relation with God.

I cant go on walking blindly without looking at where im going. I may look like im walking right with God, but am i? I don't know. Most of the times, i just give the best. Seek God, do my best - Am i doing enough of this? Its one very very valuable lesson i have learnt in my walk with God. My human method is not enough. Seeking God and walking right with him is the Main. Fulfillment of the great commission can't be my only goal. More importantly is that my relationship with Jesus is strong. Fulfillment of the great commission is just what i would do because of his love for me.

The truth is, i am VERY VERY STRESSED about this ESS. KaiEn need not have to reminded us, the truth is, i saw the importance of it long ago. After ESS, whats coming up? Exams, projects, SC projects, NPCC projects and lots lots more. And imagine this, i have to balance all these with my Ministry. Ms Yeong told me about balancing ministry, but is it as easy as it is said? So this ESS is really really important. Its the last lap ler. We really need to cry out to God for help now. Jurong IS TO BE COMPLETED!

Okaes... maybe im going far too long about this. So ok. i go ler.. Byezz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~