One Way

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy day

Yoyo..

Haha... now a post for my shepherd Kai En ^^

Haha. Dun mind me, i love to use my blog for appreciation... Haha...

To my shepherd ^^ KAIEN!! wOOO.... Haha... Really really appreciate you. Haha... I guess i said countless of that as well... Haha...
Hesh a really great and cool shepherd. Haha... My troubles are endless and i always constantly get emo at times. But you are always patient towards me and taught me great things. I really duno how to express my gratitude to u. I know im not an easy sheep as well. And certain times u understand me like i dun understand you. But you were always dere to help me no matter what happens.

Though at times u sortta "Force" me to speak when u realised im quite off myself, but it always great speaking to u when im sad. And i know you wont even bother to listen to me and help me if u cant be bothered with me. I know you will never give me up ! Thanks Kai En! Thank God For Ya^^ !!

Haha... Its a great day today in skl... Haha.... must say one of my happiest day in skl since the start of the year. PE had a relaxing game wiht some friends. Haha... Joked around... Den recess join Huiru and her gals to eat... Haha... Aftr skl went to prep MCG with Regina. Den ate lunch with her and Jolene... Must say really really happy... And got to go home slightly earlier den usual. Haha..

So in a happy mood now... Haha... Though very tired... CSe been days since i slept well..

Haha.... Tmr MCG.. Pray... Haha... Positive that tmr's MCG will be a success..

Reply to Aaron : Haha.. // Thank God For Ya ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Child of God

Edwin
Boon How
BooniE
SEVENteen
NINEteen may
Taurus
JYPS(99'-04') JSS(05'-08') JJC(09'-10')
09S0FIVEEEEEEE =DD
Signs



Sings



Walk away;

Aaron
Bee Suan
Chin Hoe
Crystal
Guo Zhang
Hui Chuen
Huai Qian
Jarren
Jency
Jeremy
Joab
Man Wei
Regina
SiYu
Sze Hwee
WeiJun
West D
Yunian


The Past

~July 2007~
~August 2007~
~September 2007~
~October 2007~
~November 2007~
~December 2007~
~January 2008~
~February 2008~
~March 2008~
~April 2008~
~May 2008~
~June 2008~
~July 2008~
~August 2008~
~September 2008~
~October 2008~
~November 2008~
~December 2008~
~January 2009~
~February 2009~
~March 2009~
~April 2009~